The Harbour Inn has been awarded a FOUR STAR grading in the Inn category by Quality in Tourism on behalf of VisitEngland.
Located, on the Lizard Peninsula with its beautiful beaches, historic harbour and quaint narrow streets of fishermen's homes is the ideal location from which to explore historic Cornwall. The Harbour Inn is a lively pub situated on the harbour serving fantastic food all year round using fresh local produce. We look forward to welcoming you, Nic and Ruth Avery.
Telephone: 01326 573876
Winners of the Cask Ale Pub of the Year (Managed) Award at the St Austell Brewery Estate Awards 2009.
Winners of the Best Turnaround Pub (Managed) Award at the St Austell Brewery Estate Awards 2011.
We have 14 bedrooms in total: 1 single, 4 superior doubles, 6 standard doubles, 1 twin and 1 family (2 rooms joined, 1 double and 1 twin).
We also have a family suite with one double bedroom and a sofa bed, ideal for small families.
Check-in time is 1.30 pm.
We regret we cannot accept pets in the bedrooms
Please note there are 10 free parking spaces behind the pub, although as these are not reserved parking, we cannot guarantee spaces. Should the car park be full, please use the pay-and-display car park on the Harbour.
Bathrooms: All rooms are en-suite. Most have a bath, shower and WC, however the 4 new double rooms at the back of the inn only have a shower and WC.
There is entertainment in the bar on Friday and Saturday evenings until 11 p.m. we also have a quiz night on Thursday evenings. Please contact us for more details.
Please click here for our 2013 Tariff.
Facilities available in each room:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Additional facilities in superior rooms:
- Luxury robes
- Flat screen TV
- Sea View
- Beauty: Beautiful scenery in the area as the Harbour Inn is situated over looking the wide open ocean.
- Boating: Boating is available on the harbour just a few yards away.
- Cycling: There are cycle routes around the area.
- Dancing: The nearest clubs are in Falmouth which is 12 miles away, Penzance which is 14 miles away and Truro which is 20 miles away.
- Fishing: Fishing is available at the harbour where fishing trips can be arranged.
- Gamesrooms: We have a pool table.
- Gardens: We have a large outdoor table area on the quay outside, where you can sit back relax and take in the breath taking scenery around you.
- Internet:Wi-Fi is available in most rooms (please request at time of booking)
- Swimming: Swimming is available on the beach which is only 150 yards away.
- Walking: The Inn is on the Coastal Path
- Other: Centrally located we are in a prime location with attractions all around us, such as the sea sanctuary only 7 miles away, or Flambards which is Cornwall's biggest theme park and is only 3 miles away.
- Parking - onsite: There are limited carparking spaces available. In the event that our car park is full, please use the Pay & Display Car Park across the harbour.
Food & Drink
The bar is open from 11.00am - 11.00pm Monday - Saturday and 12.00noon - 10.30 on Sundays. Food is served from 12.00 - 8.45pm in the summer and from 12.00 - 3pm and 6.00pm - 9.00pm in the winter. Children very welcome. Special menu and high chairs available.
Please note that the menu is correct at time of publishing, dishes and prices may vary, and are subject to availability
Directions: Follow the A30 to the Mitchell roundabout (obvious due to field of windmills!) and then the signs to Truro. From there follow the A39 to Penzance. At Helston follow the signs to Porthleven.
The Harbour Inn
Telephone: 01326 573876
Fax: 01326 572124
|< Prev||Next >|