Swan Hotel, Wadebridge
The Swan at Wadebridge is a small town pub full of life and at the heart of the local community.
Telephone: 01208 812526
The main bar provides a comfortable place to relax and experience our hospitality. We would like to invite you to stay and look forward to providing you with cold beer, hot food and a warm welcome, Ronald & Sharon Muffett.
- 3 doubles,
- 1 twin,
- 1 single,
- 1 family room with bunk beds
All bedrooms are en suite.Bath/shower, WC and shaver points available in all rooms.
All of our rooms have been totally refurbished and modernised in March 2005 to a contemporary finish. Located on the second floor and are therefore quiet, light and airy.
- From £30-£35 per person per night, B&B (depending on season).
- Family room, price on application.
Cygnet Room Room style: Function Room - available for parties, weddings etc. Theatre/Classroom/Boardroom Capacity: 60
- Hourly rate: Negotiable
- Daily rate: Negotiable
- 24 hour rate: Negotiable
- Secretarial services: Negotiable
Arrangements can be made for the provision of projectors, screens, flip charts, display aids etc
The bar is open 10.00am till midnight 7 days a week.
Food is served from 8.30am to 9pm Monday to Saturday and from 9am to 9pm on Sundays.
All day carvery on Wednesday and Sunday with special OAP rates on Wednesday lunchtime.
Children are very welcome.
Where possible we use Cornish ingredients and all of our beef is exclusively Cornish. In addition to our main menu we have a range of specials using local fresh produce.
Please Click Here to view our Menu
To accompany our food we offer a carefully chosen selection of Walter Hicks Wines.
We cater for Weddings, Christenings, Birthdays or any other excuse for a good old fashioned knees up. The dining room is available for hire for private functions. Whether it is a 'sit down' wedding function, a birthday buffet or a conference with tea/coffee & biscuits, we can and will cater for all.
We also now have our new decking area, which is already being booked for wedding functions. Barbeque or buffets in the sunshine (with a giant parasol for when we cannot arrange the weather!)
- Beauty: There are various salons in the vicinity.
- Boating: Various boat hire facilities within a 5 mile radius.
- Cycling: The famous Camel Trail can be easily accessed from the hotel.
- Fishing: Available in Bodmin but the adventurous can go shark fishing from Padstow.
- Gardens: The Pencarrow Estate at Washaway and Prideaux place, Padstow, offer beautiful gardens which are open to the public and we are within 30 minutes of the Eden Project.
- Play (indoors): Wadebridge Sports Centre provides various facilities including Squash, Indoor Climbing and there is also a local Adventure Park.
- Play (outdoors): There is a local park with playing fields as well as a rugby and football club close by.
- Swimming: There is a public swimming pool available in the town.
- Riding: Available at the entrance to the Camel trail at Washaway (on the road to Bodmin)and there is also the opportunity for pony trekking on Bodmin Moor.
- Tennis: Local tennis courts within a 5 minute walk.
- Walking: the Camel trail runs along an old railway track and gives easy access to Padstow and Bodmin.
- Watersports: available from watersports club in Rock.
- Other: Wadebridge has its own bowling club. Golf Clubs There are a number of golf clubs in close proximity. These are St. Enodoc, Trevose, Rozerro and Bowood. Arrangements can be made in advance for any of these courses.
- Parking - offsite: Public carpark less than 200 metres away.
Main access routes: Where we are: The Swan is centrally positioned to give an excellent base for touring around North Cornwall. Main access routes: Rail; Bodmin Parkway 10 miles Airport; Newquay 10 miles Road; A38/A30 7 miles Directions: Follow the A30/A38 to Bodmin and pick up the A389 to Wadebridge(7 miles). Follow the signs for the town centre and as you cross the bridge you will see us immediately infront of you.
9 Molesworth Street,
Telephone: 01208 812526
Fax: 01208 816479
|< Prev||Next >|