Bugle Inn, Bugle
The Bugle Inn is a traditional family pub offering en-suite bed and breakfast accommodation. It lies at the centre of the village of Bugle which is located on the A391 between Bodmin and St Austell. Being centrally located it is an ideal base for exploring Cornwall on holiday.
Telephone: 01726 850307
The bar offers traditional pub entertainment - darts, pool and jukebox, and live music by local artists and bands is played on Sunday evenings. A Quiz Night is held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month.
We look forward to welcoming you, Simon and Pamela Rodger.
All our accommodation is en-suite and includes colour TV, telephone, and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
A full English breakfast is served from 8 to 9am (earlier if required).
- Single Room £41.00 per person
- Double Room £58.00 per couple
- Twin Room £60.00 per couple
- Triple Room £75.00 (2 adults & 1 child under 10)
- Family Room £95.00 (2 adults & 2 children under 10)
The Bugle Inn is ideally located for visitors to the Eden Project, which is just 3 miles away. The surfing beaches of the Cornish north coast and the coves and bays of the Cornish Riviera are easily reached.
The harbour and village of Mevagissey, the historic port of Charlestown, Caerhays Castle, and the Lost Grdens of Heligan are all within a short distance.
Inland can be found Restormel Castle and Lanhydrock House and Gardens (NT).
The Bugle Inn is ideal for discovering Cornwall from Launceston to Lands End, being only a short distance from the A30 trunk road.
Local attractions include Wheal Martyn China Clay Museum, St Austell Brewery and Tregrehan Garden.
Food & Drink
Breakfasts, Bar Snacks, Daily Specials and a full a la carte pub menu are available. Meals are served until 9pm daily, and snacks until 10pm.
- Main access routes: Directions from Bodmin and the A30, at the Innis Downs roundabout on the A30 Bodmin bypass, take the A391 south, signposted Bugle. After approx. 2 miles in the village of Bugle, the Bugle Inn will be found on the right hand side, at the main traffic lights. For car parking, turn right at the lights, and right again into the public car park immediately behind the pub. Directions from the A390, travelling east towards Lostwithiel from St Austell, turn left on to the A391 at Holmbush. Follow this road for 4 miles (watch for signs at the roundabouts for Bugle) through Stenalees to Bugle. The Bugle Inn is on the left at the main traffic lights in the village centre. Turn left at the lights for car parking at the rear of the pub.
The Bugle Inn
57 Fore Street
Telephone: 01726 850307
|< Prev||Next >|