As you will appreciate uplifting all this stock from the thousands of cellars is going to be a monumental effort, and we really need your help in the planning of this when the time comes. Follow the link to find out how to update us on your current stock holding.
We are pleased that we are still brewing and remain committed to maintaining production of our key St Austell and Bath Ales brands through the pandemic. While there is no draught production for now, we are brewing plenty of Tribute, Korev, Proper Job and Gem, available in 500ml bottles, to keep you and your customers satisfied through the weeks ahead.
We can assure you the safety and wellbeing of our people and our customers is paramount during the COVID-19 pandemic and we are continuing to monitor and follow government and NHS advice to ensure all recommended health and hygiene precautionary measures are in place through the brewing process, as well as during the collection or distribution of all products.
• To view the product range available through St Austell Family Groups, visit: staustellfamilygroup.co.uk/wholesale
• Contact telesales on 0345 2411122; please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible during the office hours of 9.00am to 4.30pm - Monday to Friday.
• Email enquires / order requests can be sent to email@example.com - this email is being monitored 9.00am and 4.30pm – Monday – Friday.
• Alternatively, if your call is urgent, please contact Kerrie, our telesales manager, on 07970 204116 during the hours of 9.00am to 4.30pm – Monday – Friday.
• Please note that any orders placed will require payment over the phone. We’ll also ask you to specify a collection day and time. You’ll also be given a number to call when you arrive at the depot.
How to collect your order:
Customers can collect paid-for orders on their requested day and time from the relevant depot between 9.00am – 2.00pm – Monday - Friday.
A guide to collecting your orders safely:
The welfare of our staff, their families and our customers is our number one priority right now. We’re asking all staff and customers to adhere to the following measures when visiting us to collect orders:
• Please don’t attempt to collect an order if you, or any of your household, are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
• Please call the given number when you arrive in the car park outside the distribution centre. When on site please adhere to the Public Health England’s guidelines on social distancing and stay at least two metres away from others.
• You will be asked to stay in your vehicle until your order is brought out to you. The dispatch team will bring out your items and receipt and leave them next to your vehicle - we’ll be kindly asking you to load your own car.
• Please be assured our dispatch teams will wash their hands thoroughly before and after every vehicle delivery / order collection.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Clearly, these are difficult times, but it is our intention to ensure we replace/credit any keg beer and lager stock that has gone out of date as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We fully recognise the challenges you face in these unprecedented times; the whole industry is suffering, and we are certainly not immune - but we do understand!
Our sales development managers are keen to find mutually beneficial solutions for all of our valued customers across the whole of the south west.
Therefore, if you haven’t already been, very shortly you will be contacted by your SDM to discuss the best solution, working to the principles of a fair, reasonable and manageable plan. To all of you that are up to date on your accounts, and have paid us in recent days, a massive thank you – it is hugely appreciated.
If you would like to talk directly to credit control, please call either Tracey, 07855 515638 or Nigel, 07967 679811 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open Monday – Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
As a company, we applaud the support package announced by the Chancellor on the 20th March. The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (JRS) will help to secure employment for hundreds of thousands of people in the hospitality and brewing industry - who will continue to receive an income, while pubs, bars and restaurants remain closed.
To have the strongest opportunity to safeguard our business - and in order to protect the employment of our people - we’ve temporarily moved a number of team members into a period of furlough. This is likely to last until normal trading resumes and we can all return to work safely.
Placing our people into furlough means that they will remain employed by St Austell Family Group but will not be working. Through a combination of Government support, and our own contributions, all of our employees in furlough will continue to receive 80% of their normal pay, while they stay at home in support of the Government’s strategy to contain the spread of Coronavirus. This situation will be reviewed every four weeks.
As a result of this approach we are pleased to confirm that we haven’t had to make a single redundancy across the business, at this stage.