Get ready for St Austell Brewery’s Celtic Beer Festival 2019. Live music. Tick. A cracking selection of more than 180 ales, lagers and ciders. Tick. A thriving atmosphere and all for a good cause. Double tick.
Saturday 30th November - if the date for this year’s Celtic Beer Festival isn’t already in your diary, it should be now.
Held in the ancient and atmospheric cellars of St Austell Brewery, festival-goers come from far and wide to sample different ales, stouts and lagers. Live bands play all day and night – it’s a beer festival like no other.
The four bars serve St Austell Brewery's own award-winning beers, including favourites Tribute, Proper Job and Korev, along with new and limited-edition beers brewed just for the festival.
Remember: all profits from the event go straight to St Austell Brewery’s Charitable Trust. Since the Charitable Trust was created in 2003, the festival itself has raised more than £215,000 for charities and worthy causes across the south west.
Enjoy the merriment, drink responsibly and help us raise the most amount yet at any one event for the Charitable Trust. See you on the 30th November!
- 11am until 11pm.
- Bands run day and night.
- £15 per person - tickets sold at the entrance. This includes a commemorative festival glass, 2x half pint beer tokens and a festival brochure.
- £30.00 bundle: entry, commemorative glass, programme, 5x pints
- Extra beer tokens can be purchased - £2.00 each (half pint)
- Food available from 12 noon until 9:30pm.
- Cloakroom facilities available.
Please note that this year we will have card payment facilities.