With over 180 beers and ciders from across the UK available, along with a fantastic line-up of live music, our Victorian vaults will once again be the place to be.
The taps start pouring at 11am and revellers will be able to enjoy an unrivalled range of ales, lagers and ciders, over 60 of which have been hand-crafted on site, making use of the Small Batch Brewery to create a wide selection of styles and flavours.
In addition to the usual £15 entry fee, which includes a souvenir festival glass, a full program featuring all the beers and ciders on offer and two half pint beer tokens to kick-start your sampling sessions; this year there will be a new £30 entry fee option which offers five pint tokens on entry.
Our Chief Executive James Staughton said, “The Celtic Beer festival is a wonderful way to raise money for good causes across Cornwall. This year’s event is my last as Chief Executive so it will be extra special for me personally. We are looking forward to welcoming as many people as we possibly to join in the fun and help raise a record amount for the St Austell Brewery Charitable Trust.”
- Date: 30th November 2019.
- Time: 11am until 11pm.
- Ticket price: £15.00 entry to include: entry, commemorative glass, programme, 2 x half pint tokens. New £30.00 bundle to include: entry, commemorative glass, programme, 5 x pints (saving £1.00).
- Extra beer tokens: £2.00 each.
- For the first time, card payments can now be taken for entry and additional beer tokens.
- Food will be available at the festival and can be redeemed using beer tokens (cashless bar).
- Band line-up to be announced in due course.